Thursday, August 19, 2010

The Beginning

So I got back from a small gathering of friends last night and told my husband that I wanted to be a blogger. "A whaaat?", he said. "A blogger, Sara told me I should." He laughed, he knows that I'm not cut out for this kind of thing but I was given a little bit of confidence so here I go! And then he he continued to laugh, and laugh, and laugh. Why this is so funny? I'm not really sure but then he told me that there is no one out there quite like me, which is why he loves me. Cute, right? Yeah, I love him too but I'm starting a blog and I need the support that only a husband can give.

To get his intrigue I told him that my blog needs a name, which we obviously argued over for a good 20 minutes (an explanation of the name will come in future posts). So when that argument ran dry I asked if he wanted an alias in my blog. I will most definitely be posting embarrassing things about him so for his own good I figured I should conceal his identity as best I can. From here on out, husband shall be known as "Big". He picked it, not me. And if that's what it takes for him to support my creative outlet, I'll take it.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Erica!! I'm glad we can be each others blog accountability partners! I'm peeing my pants over "Big's" new nickname. I think I'll call him that in real life...

    ReplyDelete