Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The Most Awkward.

Since starting my blog, I have thought about approximately 9,000 things that I want to talk about and share with my readers (which right now consists of well, no one). Anyway, this one is at the top of my list. It is by far the MOST awkward thing that has EVER happened to me EVER. Fasten your seatbelts, put yourself in my shoes, and hang on tight....

Last weekend "Big" and I took a long weekend to go to a wedding in upstate New York and then on to visit his parents in Erie, PA. We left right after work on Friday and drove and got stuck in traffic, and drove, and stopped to fix the bike rack, and drove, and got stuck in traffic and drove some more. And then we got to our hotel just after midnight. Are we all on board so far? It was a long trip. But we checked in to our hotel room and went up the elevator and made a left and stood in front of door 225 with tired eyes longing for a good nights sleep. So Big slipped the card key into the slot and took it out, but the door wouldn't open. He tried again with no avail, and on the third try the little green light blinked and we opened the door.

"Well that was weird," I thought as I heard voices from the pitch black room saying "Hello, HELLO?!"

Yeah... there were people sleeping in our hotel room, or rather we were standing in theirs. And Big & I were staring directly at their baby sitting in a crib. Awkward! The most awkward ever. Ever ever ever. If you can top it, I would be very interested to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment