Thursday, October 14, 2010

The June.

June is my second favorite month after October. Nothing beats that very first day of shorts and a tank top and a trip to the beach. And beer on the porch at 7:00 at night when the sun is just starting to think about setting. June is my birthday month. It's ice cream cake with chocolatey crumble goo.. mmmmm. It's watermelon that got dropped in the sand and annihilated by psycho seagulls. It's bare feet and splinters and having to pull them out with tweezers. June means iced hazelnut coffee that sweats so much that you could make a whole other drink from it's condensation. It's frisbees and beach balls and sunglasses!!!

Umm... duh. I know it's October which is my favorite month. But one of my dearest blog reader's goes by the nickname June which stands for junior. His first name is really Jay. Jay Junior, Junior Jay, JJ. Whatever. Junebug. Anyway, this post is dedicated to him. Read my blog and I might write an entry just for you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment